top of page

BEV - PE-backed Unigasket acquires PTFE tubes manufacturer MTO Hose

Unigasket Group, which is backed by Palladio Holding, has acquired Newark, Delaware-based MTO Hose Solutions Inc., a manufacturer of PTFE tubes. No financial terms were disclosed.

Headquartered in Northern Italy, Unigasket is a producer of industrial pipes. Since 2018 Palladio Holding has a controlling 75 percent stake in the company while Vittorio Calissi, president and founder of Unigasket, holds the remaining 25 percent.

Unigasket has production and logistics plants in Italy, the U.S., India, the Scandinavian countries, Spain, China, Germany, Poland, Romania and the Czech Republic.

Based in Italy, Palladio Holding invests in the manufacturing, industrial, restaurants and leisure sectors in Europe.


bottom of page